PIG™ 4-Drum Steel Spill Containment Pallet
Heavy duty, 12-gauge steel pallet is designed for secondary containment of flammable liquids to stay in compliance.
- Can be bonded and grounded to control static electricity and prevent sparking while transferring or storing flammables
- Catches leaks and spills to help you comply with regs and keep floors slip-free
- Powder-coating guards against rust and corrosion
- Included .75" drain plug lets you empty sump without removing drums; grating is removable for easy clean-up
- 4-way forklift access (move unloaded only)
|Dimensions||55.25" W x 55.25" L x 8.75" H|
|Load Capacity UDL||5000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||66 gal.|
|Drain||Includes .75" Drain|
|Fork Truck Access||Four-Way Fork Access, Move Unloaded Only|
|Grates||(1) 55.25" L x 55.25" W Grate|
|Holds||(4) 55 gal. Steel Drums|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||5|
|Composition||Powder-Coated 12 Gauge Steel|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 365|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- UFC Article 79 Section 7901.10
Accessories for PAK241
Steel Loading Ramp with Non-Slip Grate
- For 8.75" H Poly Spill Containment Pallet
- Load Capacity 1000 lbs.
Retract-a-Clamp® Insulated Bonding/Grounding Wires
- Hand Clamp Grounding End
- Hand Clamp Bonding End
Tuffite® Retractable Bonding/Grounding Wire Reel
- Reel Grounding End
- Hand Clamp Bonding End
Spill Containment Pallets
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.