PIG® 5-Gallon Latching Bucket Lid with Fast-Latch Ring
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Use our locking latching lid with fast-latch ring on your steel or poly 5-gallon pails -- it's the first to fit them both! Only from New Pig.
- Use this versatile lid on a steel pail one week and a poly pail the next - our PIG-exclusive design fits both!
- Reinforced hinge, latching mechanism and EVA gasket provide a tight seal to help keep pail contents pure; also help reduce vapor emissions
- Single latching hasp easily opens and closes; padlockable to increase security
- Powder-coated steel construction is built to stand up to harsh treatment
- Fast-latch ring makes installation easy on steel or poly open-head 5-gallon pails with a 11.25" inside diameter; no clumsy nut-and-bolt ring
- Lid stop on hinge keeps lid upright when open
|Style||Hinged Lid w/ One-Hand Latch|
|Use With||5 gal. Poly or Steel Buckets|
|Drum Type||Steel Bucket; Poly Bucket|
|Drum Mounting||Fast Latch|
|Drum Size||5 gal.|
|Padlockable||Padlockable w/ .25" Shackle|
|Sold as||1 per box|
Lid: Powder-Coated Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 281|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Drum Lid EVA Gasket
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(i)
Flammable liquids need to be stored in closed containers that are sealed by a "lid or other device" that does not allow liquids or vapors to escape.
29 CFR 1910.22(a)
All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
40 CFR 261.4
Helps you comply with 40 CFR 261.4 requiring excluded solvent contaminated wipes to be accumulated and stored in closed containers while they are managed onsite.
40 CFR 262.15
Satellite Accumulation Areas allow generators of hazardous waste to accumulate as much as 55 gallons of hazardous waste or one quart of acutely hazardous waste in containers at or near the point of generation. The container must be kept closed when not in use, must be under the control of the operator generating the waste and must be properly labeled.
40 CFR 262.16(b)(2)(iii)
Small and Large Quantity Generators of hazardous waste must keep hazardous waste storage containers closed, except when adding or removing waste from the container.
40 CFR 264.1086(c)(1)(ii)
Level one containers must have closure devices that, "form a continuous barrier over the container openings." When these closure devices are in place, there can be, "no visible holes, gaps or other open spaces into the interior of the container."
Accessories for DRM1200
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.