PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad with Poly Backing
PIG Mat lasts 2x longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs. Absorbs everything. Works everywhere.
- Lasts 2X longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs, absorbs everything, works everywhere; that's why more plants worldwide use PIG Mat than any other brand
- Multiple layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave liquids or fiber residue behind
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right in; dark gray color hides grime so mat stays on the job longer
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Poly backing prevents absorbed liquids from reaching floors, counters or other surfaces
- Place over a spill with poly-back side up to suppress potentially harmful, flammable or irritating vapors
- Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills
- Heavy-weight construction delivers greater durability and absorbency for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15.5" W x 20" L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 11.4 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 29.18 oz. per pad|
|Category||PIG® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||50 pads per bag|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 11|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- White paper – Slip & Fall Prevention Secrets
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Not the Perfect Mat
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.