Features and Benefits
PIG Mat lasts 2x longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs. Absorbs everything. Works everywhere.
- Lasts 2X longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs, absorbs everything, works everywhere; that's why more plants worldwide use PIG Mat than any other brand
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave liquids or fiber residue behind
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right in; dark gray color hides grime so mat stays on the job longer
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Un-perfed rolls can be cut with a utility knife or scissors to fit your exact workspace
- 4" Rolls are ideal for covering long, narrow ledges or troughs and soaking up leaks and overspray
- Heavy-weight construction delivers greater durability and absorbency for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||4" W x 150' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 16.2 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 5.4 gal. per roll|
|Category||PIG® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Traffic||Light Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||3 rolls per bag|
|# per Pallet||32|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- PIG® Mat with 50% Recycled Content FAQ
- White paper – Slip & Fall Prevention Secrets
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT211
fast clean ups
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.