PIG® Absorbent Mat Roll
PIG Absorbent Mat Rolls last 2x longer than ordinary mat rolls. They absorb everything and work everywhere.
- Last 2X longer than ordinary mat rolls, absorb everything and work everywhere; that's why more plants worldwide use PIG Mat than any other brand
- Multiple layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Absorbent Mat Rolls the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave liquids or fiber residue behind
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids – oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right in; dark gray color hides grime
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Ideal for wiping small areas and soaking up small drips and minor leaks
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Construction delivers greater durability and absorbency
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids – always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15" W x 50' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 19.8 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 3.3 gal. per roll|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 15" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||6 rolls per box|
|# per Pallet||22|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- White paper – Slip & Fall Prevention Secrets
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.