Features and Benefits
PIG Mat lasts 2x longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs. Absorbs everything. Works everywhere.
- Lasts 2X longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs, absorbs everything, works everywhere; that's why more plants worldwide use PIG Mat than any other brand
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave liquids or fiber residue behind
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right in; dark gray color hides grime so mat stays on the job longer
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Pop-up tabs and cardboard back let you hang pack anywhere in your plant - on a pegboard by your workbench, on your tool cart, even on your forklift
- Fixed number of pads makes it easy to monitor inventory and usage
- Perforated at the bound edge and center - one quick tear is all it takes and you're ready to work
- Light-weight construction is ideal for small tasks and cleanups
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||14" W x 15" L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 13.7 gal. per case|
|Absorbency per||Up to 9.74 oz. per pad|
|Category||PIG® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||7.5" x 14" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||180 pads (9 tablets of 20 each)|
|New Pig Patent||6,548,135|
|# per Pallet||36|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 14|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- White paper – Slip & Fall Prevention Secrets
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Great Pads Upgraded
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.