PIG® Absorbent Pillow-In-A-Pan
Use this pillow/pan combo to keep the runoff from a fully saturated pillow off your floor.
- Pillow has large surface area, high capacity and fast-wicking filler to quickly soak up liquids
- Polypropylene skin resists tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Cellulose filler is highly absorbent for long-term use
- Durable, low-profile pan slides underneath machinery and into other tight spaces; acts as a barrier to contain liquids
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants; not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids
- Extra pillows are included so you can work longer before needing replacement absorbents
- Pillows can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Use under leaking spigots, flanges, machinery and pipes to absorb nuisance drips; keeps your floors clean and safe
|Dimensions||10.375" W x 10.375" L x 3" H|
|Recycled Content||85% Mixture of Pre- and Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose Filler|
|Absorbency||Up to 12 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to .5 gal. per pan|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||12 pans per box|
|# per Pallet||24|
Pillow Filler - Cellulose
Pillow Skin - Polypropylene
Pan - Polyethylene (HDPE)
24 - 10" x 10" x 2" PIG® Pillows (PIL204)
12 - 10.75" sq. x 3"H PIG® Pans (PAN404)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 33|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for SUPER PIG® & PIG® Pillow absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Accessories for PAN201
Ease of Use
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.