PIG® Acid Neutralizing Absorbent Mat Pad
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Canada.
Absorb, encapsulate and neutralize small acid spills in one easy step for safer cleanup. Color indication identifies the best time to handle.
- Encapsulate and neutralize the most common acid spills with our mediumweight pads
- Changes color on contact and during neutralization with liquid acids (pH below 7); color change continues until pH becomes neutral and is safe for handling
- Instantly absorbs up to 98% concentrations of sulfuric acid
- Gelling agents solidify acids during neutralization; prevents them from leaching out of mat
- Not for use with hydrofluoric acid
|11" W x 12" L
|Up to 70.4 oz. per box
|Up to 2.82 oz. per pad
|Encapsulating & Neutralizing Mat
|Encapsulating & Neutralizing
|Not Recommended for Foot Traffic
|25 pads per box
Neutralizer: Sodium Carbonate & Alizarin
|Pigalog® Page Number
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Acid Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Acid Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerAcid Absorbents Notice
Not for use with hydrofluoric acid as it may create a hazardous gas.
Acid Neutralizing Pad
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.