PIG® Acid Neutralizing Absorbent Pillow
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Canada.
Absorb, encapsulate and neutralize corrosives in one easy step for safer spill cleanup. Color indication identifies the best time to handle.
- Encapsulate and neutralize the most common acid spills
- Changes color on contact and during neutralization with liquid acids (pH below 7); color change continues until pH becomes neutral and is safe for handling
- Instantly absorbs up to 98% concentrations of sulfuric acid
- Gelling agents solidify acids during neutralization; prevents them from leaching out of pillow
- Not for use with hydrofluoric acid
|Dimensions||12" W x 12" L x 1" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 2.4 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 76.69 oz. per pillow|
|Fluid Absorbed||Neutralizes Acids|
|Sold as||4 pillows per box|
Filler: Sodium Carbonate, Alizarin
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 73|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Acid Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Acid Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
DisclaimerAcid Absorbents Notice
Not for use with hydrofluoric acid as it may create a hazardous gas.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.