PIG® Acid-Neutralizing Spill Kit in Bucket
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Safely respond to corrosive spills with this specially equipped spill kit containing neutralizing absorbents and PPE.
- All absorbents in this specially-designed kit neutralize acid spills
- Changes color on contact and during neutralization with liquid acids (pH below 7); color change continues until pH becomes neutral and is safe for handling
- Gelling agents solidify acids during neutralization; prevents them from leaching
- Lightweight, 100% polyethylene container resists chemicals
- Container's molded-in handles make it easy to carry
- Hinged polypropylene lid allows easy access and keeps contents clean, dry and secure
- Contents are organized for quick, efficient response
- Includes PPE to guard against acidic materials
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification
- Temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup easier
- For info on custom kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||13.25" W x 16.25" L x 12.75" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 4.9 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Neutralizes Acids|
|Neutralizing Capacity||Up to 4.9 gal.|
|Special Feature||Battery Acid Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Wipes-Polyester,Sodium Carbonate,Acusol,pH Dye
5 - 11" W x 12" L PIG® Acid Encapsulating & Neutralizing Mat Pad (MAT304)
2 - ext. dia. 2" x 4' L PIG® Acid Encapsulating & Neutralizing Sock (PIG309)
2 - 12" W x 12" L x 1" H PIG® Acid Encapsulating & Neutralizing Pillow (PIL352)
3 - PIG® Acid Encapsulating/ Neutralizing Loose Absorbent (PLP802)
1 - 7" W x 8" L PIG® Battery Acid Cleaner and Neutralizer Wipes (3 year shelf life) (WIP700)
1 - Neoprene Glove
1 - Apron
1 - Capstone® Goggle with Face Shield (GLS811)
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Dust Pan and Broom
1 - Instructions
1 - HDPE Container
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 117|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® ChemMaster™ Gloves
- Guidelines for PIG Acid Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Acid Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Battery Acid Wipe
29 CFR 1910.178(g)(2)
Where forklift batteries are stored, "Facilities shall be provided for flushing and neutralizing spilled electrolyte, for fire protection, for protecting charging apparatus from damage by trucks, and for adequate ventilation for dispersal of fumes from gassing batteries."
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerAcid Absorbents Notice
Not for use with hydrofluoric acid as it may create a hazardous gas.
Acid Spill Kit in a Bucket
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.