PIG® Aerosol Can Flammable Safety Cabinet
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Australia or New Zealand.
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
A cabinet designed to fit on countertops or workbenches to help keep your flammables within easy reach.
- Buy it once, use it forever with our Lifetime Warranty - if you're not satisfied, we'll replace the cabinet or offer you a full refund
- 22"-height keeps containers within easy reach when cabinet sits on your countertop or workbench
- Meets NFPA and OSHA specifications for the storage of flammables
- Cabinet holds up to 40 aerosol cans
- Fully MIG-welded 14- and 18-gauge steel construction is built for a lifetime of continuous use
- 14-gauge steel door faces are 56% thicker than competing cabinets
- Three-point, zinc latch ensures fail-safe, non-sparking door closure
- Recessed handle won't catch on passing traffic
- 4" bullet hinges feature self-lubricating, fully enclosed brass pins; won't trap the grime that causes premature hinge failure
- True double-wall construction with 1.5" of insulating air space provides excellent fire protection
- 2" leakproof sump contains leaks, drips and spills
- Flame arrestor vents help prevent flashback ignition
- Full-width, welded shelf hangers offer maximum support and increase sidewall thickness
- Grounding connection inhibits static buildup
- Hybrid powder-coat finish resists chemicals and corrosion
- Leveling feet can be adjusted for stability
|Dimensions||23.5" W x 18.6" D x 22" H|
|Interior Dimensions||20.1" W x 15.4" D x 18.4" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included)|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 350|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Flammable Safety Cabinet
29 CFR 1910.106(d)(3)
Cabinets must be constructed in a manner consistent with this standard to be considered acceptable for storage of flammable materials.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NFPA Code 30
DisclaimerIntended for indoor use only.
Accessories for CAB737
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.