PIG® Base Neutralizing Absorbent Mat Pad
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Canada.
Absorb, encapsulate and neutralize small spills of bases in one easy step for safer cleanup. Color indication identifies the best time to handle.
- Encapsulate and neutralize common bases with our mediumweight pads; great for cleaning up spills in areas where chemicals are stored, mixed or transported
- Changes color on contact and during neutralization with liquid bases (pH above 7); color change continues until pH becomes neutral and is safe for handling
- Gelling agents solidify bases during neutralization; prevents them from leaching out of mat
|Dimensions||11" W x 12" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 105.6 oz. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 4.22 oz. per pad|
|Category||Encapsulating & Neutralizing Mat|
|Fluid Absorbed||Neutralizes Bases|
|Special Feature||Encapsulating & Neutralizing|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||25 pads per box|
Filler: Polymer, Citric Acid, Thymol Blue
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 72|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Base Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Base Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
DisclaimerBase Absorbents Notice
Avoid contact with metallic nitrates, cyanides, sulfides and strong oxidizers. Contact with sodium or calcium hypochlorite creates chlorine gas.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.