PIG® Base Neutralizing Absorbent Pillow
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Canada.
Absorb, encapsulate and neutralize bases in one easy step for safer spill cleanup. Color indication identifies the best time to handle.
- Encapsulate and neutralize common bases; great for cleaning up spills in areas where chemicals are stored, mixed or transported
- Changes color on contact and during neutralization with liquid bases (pH above 7); color change continues until pH becomes neutral and is safe for handling
- Instantly absorbs up to 50% concentrations of potassium hydroxide and other strong chemical bases
- Gelling agents solidify bases during neutralization; prevents them from leaching out of pillow
|Dimensions||12" W x 12" L x 1" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 3.6 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 115.09 oz. per pillow|
|Fluid Absorbed||Neutralizes Bases|
|Sold as||4 pillows per box|
Filler: Polymer, Citric Acid, Thymol Blue
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 72|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Base Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Base Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerBase Absorbents Notice
Avoid contact with metallic nitrates, cyanides, sulfides and strong oxidizers. Contact with sodium or calcium hypochlorite creates chlorine gas.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.