- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
Safely respond to corrosive spills with this specially equipped spill kit containing neutralizing absorbents and PPE.
- All absorbents in this specially-designed kit neutralize base or caustic spills
- Base Neutralizing Socks stop spreading spills; Base Neutralizing Mats, Pillows and Loose soak up puddled liquid
- Changes color on contact and during neutralization with liquid bases (pH above 7); color change continues until pH becomes neutral and is safe for handling
- Gelling agents solidify bases during neutralization; prevents them from leaching out
- Lightweight, 100% polyethylene container resists chemicals
- Container's molded-in handles make it easy to carry
- Weather-proof, hinged, polypropylene lid allows easy access and keeps contents clean, dry and secure
- Contents are organized for quick, efficient response
- Includes PPE to guard against caustic materials
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification
- Temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup easier
- For info on custom kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||13.25" W x 16.25" L x 12.75" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 4 gal.|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Container - Polyethylene (HDPE)
Absorbents - Polymer, Citric Acid, Thymol Blue Blend
Gloves - Neoprene, Latex
Apron - Polyethylene-Coated Tyvek
Disposal Bags - Polyethylene
5 - 11" W x 12" L PIG® Base Encapsulating & Neutralizing Mat Pad (MAT353)
2 - 12" W x 12" L x 1" H PIG® Base Encapsulating & Neutralizing Pillow (PIL353)
2 - ext. dia. 2" x 4' L PIG® Base Encapsulating & Neutralizing Sock (PIG353)
3 - PIG® Base Encapsulating/Neutralizing Loose Absorbent (PLP805)
1 - Capstone® Goggle with Face Shield (GLS811)
1 - Pair Neoprene Gloves
1 - PE Coated Apron
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags
1 - Instructions
1 - HDPE Container
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 122|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Base Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Base Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerBase Absorbents Notice
Avoid contact with metallic nitrates, cyanides, sulfides and strong oxidizers. Contact with sodium or calcium hypochlorite creates chlorine gas.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.