PIG® Battery Acid Spill Kit in 20-Gallon Overpack with Neutralizer
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Our strong UN Rated overpack spill kit lets you safely clean up and dispose of battery acid spills.
- Kit contents are formulated specifically for absorbing and neutralizing battery acid
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads and Pillows absorb; PIG Acid Neutralizing Loose Absorbent handles remaining acid
- Includes PPE to guard against corrosive battery acid
- 20-gallon overpack salvage drum container meets DOT shipping specifications for overpacking hazardous materials
- Lightweight, polypropylene container resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Two broom holes 180-degrees opposite each other on the lid allow 100 positive leverage for easy opening and closing with a broom handle or bar
- Foot hold in the drum base allows you to hold the drum securely in position while opening or closing the lid
- Apply a tamperproof seal to alignment holes on lid and drum to ensure contents aren't disturbed
- Features enhanced lid and base design for added strength and security for stacking or if the drum is accidentally dropped
- For info on custom kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Caster/Wheel Included||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 23" x 19" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 11.7 gal.|
|Neutralizing Capacity||Up to 51 oz.|
|Special Feature||Battery Acid Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||12|
Container - Injection Molded Copolymer Polypropylene
Absorbent Mats & Pillows-100% Polypropylene
Acid Neutralizer - Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Alizarin
Gloves - Neoprene
Apron - Polyethylene Coated Tyvek
36 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT310)
1 - 17" W x 16" L x 2" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow (HR7015)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
2 - PIG® Acid Encapsulating/ Neutralizing Loose Absorbent (PLP802)
1 - Apron
1 - Sperian Headgear (GLS204)
1 - 15" W x 8.5" H Sperian Faceshield Window (GLS204-0001)
1 - Neoprene Glove
10 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - ext. dia. 23" x 19" H PIG® Overpack Salvage Drum (PAK708-WH)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 115|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
- Guidelines for PIG Acid Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Instructions for Overpack Containers
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- White paper – Spills Happen. 10 Things you need to know about Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Acid Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1)(vii)
OSHA's HAZWOPER standard requires spill responders to have, "DOT specified salvage drums or containers and suitable quantities of proper absorbents," in areas where spills may occur.
29 CFR 1910.178(g)(2)
Where forklift batteries are stored, "Facilities shall be provided for flushing and neutralizing spilled electrolyte, for fire protection, for protecting charging apparatus from damage by trucks, and for adequate ventilation for dispersal of fumes from gassing batteries."
49 CFR 173.3(c)(1)
If a container of hazardous waste is damaged or leaking, it can be placed in a compatible salvage drum that meets UN criteria for shipping.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatibility guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids; or ensure compatibility with the chemical manufacturer.
Accessories for KIT352
Refill for PIG® Battery Acid Spill Kit in 20-Gallon Container with Neutralizer
- Each absorbs up to 11.7 gal.
- Absorbs Acids
PIG® Overpack Protection Cover
- For 20 and 30 gal. Spill Kits and Overpacks
PIG® High-Visibility Overpack Protection Cover
- For 20 and 30 gal. Spill Kits and Overpacks
Wall-Mount Bracket for PIG® Spill Kit Container
- For 20 and 30 gal. Spill Kits
- 1 per box
Battery Acid Spill Kit review
Battery Acid Spill Kit
Good product exactly as described
PIG® Battery Acid Spill Kit in 20-Gallon Overpack
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.