- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
Vacuum sealed, tamper resistant packaging ensures battery acid spill kit is complete and ready to go when you need it.
- Unique, high-visibility foil vacuum package protects contents and deters pilfering
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads absorb quickly
- Easy access to supplies for spill cleanup - absorbent mats and socks, PPE, disposal bag and nylon tie
- Built-in grommets and handle make carrying or mounting easy
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||23" W x 28.5" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 4.5 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Type of Battery||Lead-Acid Battery|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||60|
Mats, Socks - 100% Polypropylene
Gloves - Neoprene
Goggles - Polycarbonate
Apron - Polyethylene-coated Tyvek
Bags - Polyethylene
Package - Foil
20 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT302)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
1 - Capstone® Goggle with Face Shield (GLS811)
1 - Neoprene Glove
1 - Apron
1 - 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-L)
1 - Vacuum Sealed Foil Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 125|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.178(g)(2)
Where forklift batteries are stored, "Facilities shall be provided for flushing and neutralizing spilled electrolyte, for fire protection, for protecting charging apparatus from damage by trucks, and for adequate ventilation for dispersal of fumes from gassing batteries."
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for KIT353
Battery Spill Kit
Spill Kit Deployed
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.