PIG® Battery Cleaning & Neutralizing Maintenance Kit
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Get all the essential items you need to maintain your batteries and battery handling equipment in one convenient kit.
- Proper maintenance reduces trickle discharges, shorts and other corrosion damage to extend battery life
- Kit includes a variety of neutralizers, PPE and nonconductive tools to minimize the risk of acid burns and shock during battery maintenance
- Neutralizing mats, wipes and spray all feature color-change indicators to let you know when neutralization is complete for safer handling
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Can also be used as a diagnostic tool for pinpointing leaks
- Polypropylene container resists battery acid; see-through front door allows quick inventory checks
- Nest this maintenance kit on top of our PIG Battery Acid Spill Kit (KIT322) to create an organized battery service area
- For info on custom kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Battery Type||Lead-Acid Battery|
|Dimensions||15" W x 19.5" L x 17.5" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 3.5 oz.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Neutralizes Battery Acid|
|Neutralizing Capacity||Up to 3.5 oz.|
|Special Feature||Battery Acid Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||16|
Mats - Polypropylene Sodium & Alizarin
Wipers - Polypropylene
Battery Cleaner - Water, Sodium Carbonate & Dye
Battery Wipers - Polyester, Sodium Carbonate & Dye
Gloves - Neoprene
Apron - Nitrile
2 - PIG® Battery Cleaner & Acid Neutralizer (CLN1000)
1 - 7" W x 8" L PIG® Battery Acid Cleaner and Neutralizer Wipes (3 year shelf life) (WIP700)
5 - 11" W x 12" L PIG® Acid Encapsulating & Neutralizing Mat Pad (MAT304)
1 - Large Brush
1 - Small Brush
1 - 7" W x 9" H Capstone® Goggle with Faceshield (GLS811)
2 - Neoprene Glove
1 - 12.25" W x 13" L Pack of Polypropylene Wipers
1 - 35" W x 45" L Hycar Heavy-Duty Apron (WPL140-BK)
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Instructions
1 - Polypropylene Box with Clear Window
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 120|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Acid Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Acid Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Battery Acid Wipe
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Battery Cleaner & Acid Neutralizer
29 CFR 1910.178(g)(2)
Where forklift batteries are stored, "Facilities shall be provided for flushing and neutralizing spilled electrolyte, for fire protection, for protecting charging apparatus from damage by trucks, and for adequate ventilation for dispersal of fumes from gassing batteries."
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
All in one kit!!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.