PIG® Battery Neutralizing Absorbent Mat Pad for Bases
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Capture and confidently neutralize spills from alkaline batteries with this color-changing absorbent mat pad for easy and safe spilled-base cleanup.
- Absorb, trap and neutralize spilled electrolytes from NiCad batteries with this mat pad.
- Useful for immediate response to minor or moderate alkaline battery spills.
- Mat pad absorbs and converts caustic bases from NiCad batteries into gel and holds it inside while neutralizing it; can also absorb gel.
- Easily store near areas with NiCad batteries.
- Mat pad changes colors during neutralization; know exactly how safe a mat is to handle, down to the shade; color guide included within Guidelines for PIG Base Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents document under Resources and Downloads.
|Dimensions||12" W x 11" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 20 oz. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to .8 oz. per pad|
|Category||Encapsulating & Neutralizing Mat|
|Fluid Absorbed||Neutralizes Bases|
|Special Feature||Encapsulating & Neutralizing|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||25 pads per box|
Skin - Polypropylene
Filler - Citric Acid, Polymer, Thymol Blue
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N18|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Guidelines for PIG Base Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Base Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerBase Absorbents Notice
Avoid contact with metallic nitrates, cyanides, sulfides and strong oxidizers. Contact with sodium or calcium hypochlorite creates chlorine gas.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.