Ratcheting strap with urethane patch quickly squeezes leaks to stop the flow.
- Heavy-duty ratchet and 6' nylon webbing hold patch in place
- Soft urethane hugs drum and conforms to any shape
- Resists oil and most aggressive liquids and cleans easily with soap and water for reuse
- 5" x 7" polyurethane patch will cover most leaks
- Reusable design fits steel, fiberboard or plastic 55-gallon drums
|Use With||Any Style 55 gal. Plastic, Steel, or Fiberboard Drum|
|Dimensions||5" W x 7" L|
|Temperature Limit||-10°F (-23°C) to 120°F (49°C)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||675|
Patch - Polyurethane
Belt - Nylon
|Shelf Life||5 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 265|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- Instructions for PIG Belly Patch
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.