PIG® Bio-Fluids Solidifying Absorbent Powder
Fast-acting absorbent captures biofluids like blood, urine and vomit and "locks" them inside for cleaner, safer disposal.
- Permanently solidifies to lock in absorbed liquids so they won't leak or liquefy when the absorbents are handled or placed under pressure
- Contains chlorine to kill pathogens, reduce odors and help you meet OSHA standards
- Clean scent helps reduce offensive odors during and after cleanup
- Environmentally-friendly product absorbs biological fluids including blood, urine and vomit
- Forms a solid, non-expanding mass for easier, less-expensive recovery and cleanup
- May help you meet EPA requirements when solidifying waste before shipment or landfilling
- Shaker bottle makes it easy to apply absorbent directly onto spill area
- High Btu value produces less than 0.1% ash content, ideal for fuels blending and incineration
|Absorbency||Up to 32 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 8 gal. per container|
|Fluid Absorbed||Bodily Fluids|
|Unit Weight||4 lb.|
|Sold as||4 containers per box|
|Composition||Co-Polymer Proprietary Blend|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 122|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Bio-Fluids Solidifying Absorbent Powder
29 CFR 1910.1030
Employers must help prevent, "occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials" under OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.