PIG® Blood, Vomit & Urine Cleanup Kit
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Nobody wants the job of cleaning up bodily fluids, but our grab-and-go clean up kit helps you stay clean, safe and sanitary while you take care of the spill.
- Compact design lets you store a spill kit virtually anywhere you need one for fast response
- Easy-open, resealable bag protects kit contents from dirt and moisture
- Single-use kit is faster and more efficient than dragging a large spill kit to a small cleanup; safer and more effective than using rags or paper towels
- Includes absorbent mat pads and loose absorbent to clean up blood, vomit, urine and other bodily fluids
- Biohazard disposal bag help you control germs and reduce the risk of infection
- Disposable gloves and mini dustpan also included to aid cleanup
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents - the world's #1 selling brand
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||4" W x 9.25" L x 13" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 18.5 oz.|
|Container Type||Single Use Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Bodily Fluids; Urine|
|Special Feature||Biohazard Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
3 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® Lightweight Universal Absorbent Mat Pad
1 - 3-5 oz. PIG® Sheen Clean® Loose Absorbent (PLP900-1)
1 - 12" L SHOWA NITRI-DEX® Nitrile Gloves (GLV970-XL)
1 - 33" W x 39" H Biohazard Waste Bag (PLS1542-RD)
1 - Disposable Scoop with Scraper
1 - Resealable Poly Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 119|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Universal Absorbent Mats
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Sheen Clean® Loose Absorbent
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatibility guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids; or ensure compatibility with the chemical manufacturer.
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.