PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Our heaviest absorbent sock is filled with vermiculite to form a barrier and prevent spills from spreading.
- The heaviest sock we make features extra-dense construction to hug floors and stay in place while containing spills
- Fine-grade vermiculite filler quickly absorbs leaks, drips and spills; great for spill response or absorbing machine leaks
- Stitch-bonded, polypropylene skin resists bursting; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Ideal for diking and damming liquids
- Can be air-dried for reuse when soaked with water
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 48" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 30 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 95 oz. per sock|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||40 socks per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||7930-01-289-8834|
|# per Pallet||16|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 31|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Accessories for 4048
PIG Absorbent Socks and Mats
Fantastic products and Great Customer Service !
ARRIVED JUST IN TIME
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.