Pig Blue® Barrel Top Absorbent Mat
Our most absorbent mat, shaped to fit on drum tops to soak up pump drips and keep barrel tops clean.
- Lightweight absorbent construction soaks up your biggest pump and dispensing messes at the best value so changeouts aren’t required as often
- Soaks up pump drips from barrel tops without cluttering up your work space with dirty rags!
- Stays on top of your drum top longer because it absorbs so much! Pig Blue is perfect for steady leaks and drips where changeouts aren’t possible
- Saves you time and money by soaking up a lot of liquid and staying down longer; it won’t fall apart, even when it’s soaked and absorbs liquid quickly for faster, easier cleanups
- Fits 55-gallon steel drum tops; pre-cut with holes for 3/4" and 2" bungs to provide a perfect fit
- Wall-mountable dispenser box makes it easy to dispense and store your mat
- Contains 90% recycled fibers; ideal in situations where green products are desired or required
- Fire retardant for added safety; flame-tested in accordance with ASTM Standard E84-08
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Use With||55 gal. drums with 2 bungs (.75" Dia. and 2" Dia.)|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 22"|
|Recycled Content||90% Pre-Consumer Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 5.9 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 30 oz. per pad|
|Bung Opening||.75" & 2"|
|Category||Pig Blue® Barrel Top Absorbent Mat|
|Drum Size||55 gal.|
|Drum Type||Steel Drum|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Retardant - Will not carry a flame|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||25 pads per box|
|New Pig Patent||8,182,927|
|# per Pallet||72|
|Composition||Natural & Recycled Fiber Blend|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 17|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Pig Blue Absorbent Mat
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blue® Absorbent Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ASTM Standard E84-08
DisclaimerCorrosive Liquids Notice
Not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Retardant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame retardant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Keeps things tidy
Love these on our pump barrels
seems to work as advertised
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.