- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to California.
Features and Benefits
Replaces the carbon cartridge portion of the combination filter in your PIG Aerosol Can Recycler.
- Activated carbon captures odors and potentially harmful VOCs released by punctured aerosol cans
- Coalescing filters outlast carbon cartridges, so you save money by replacing only the carbon cartridge
- Timestrip indicator eliminates the guesswork of cartridge changeouts (ideal operating temperature range 60–80 degrees F)
- Cartridge life is 3 months
|Use With||Aerosol Can Recycler or AEROSOLV Can Puncturing System|
|Sold as||2 per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4220-01-448-3337|
|# per Pallet||64|
|Composition||Activated Carbon Housed in Polyolefin Canister|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 272|
Did what it was suppose to!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.