PIG® Carpet Protection Berber Runner with Adhesive Backing
It's the adhesive-backed mat made just for carpet! Protect your carpeted surfaces from dirt, stains and wear in high traffic areas.
- Non-slip 3' x 10' Berber runner sticks to carpet and traps dirt, salt, water, grease and grime to prevent it from damaging carpet fibers
- Adhesive backing keeps the runner in place on low pile, commercial carpeted surfaces; will not shift, flip, bunch up or get caught in opening or closing doors
- Covers up carpet that's excessively worn, stained or damaged from excessive traffic patterns; reduces the need for total carpet replacement or professional cleaning
- Protects new carpet and extends the life of existing carpet; stops premature crushing and wear
- Polyester blend is soft and pliable (polyester content is 100% post-consumer recycled)
- Cuts easily so you can create the size you need to fit your application
- ADA-compliant and low profile; eliminates trip hazards caused by traditional rubber-backed floor mats
- Easy to maintain — vacuum daily or deep clean with a carpet extractor
- Ideal for doorways between manufacturing and office spaces, long hallways and transition areas, building entrances, customer service counters, coffee stations and other high traffic or standing carpeted areas
- For use indoors on carpeted surfaces only
- All adhesives have the potential to leave a residue. For best practice when changing out the runner, clean the carpet with a carpet extractor to remove any tackiness that may be left behind before installing a new runner
|Dimensions||3' W x 10' L|
|Recycled Content||100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Fabric|
|Absorbency||Up to 2.72 gal. per roll|
|Category||Carpet Protection Mat|
|Fluid Absorbed||Water; Grease; Oils|
|Industry||Grocery/Retail; Restaurant; Institutional & Commercial Facilities; Education; Hospitality|
|Recommended Use||FOR USE ON CARPETED SURFACES ONLY|
|Special Feature||Extra Absorbency|
|Traffic||Heavy Foot Traffic; Carts & Equipment|
|Walking Surface||Absorbent Top|
|Sold as||1 roll|
|# per Pallet||44|
Absorbent - Polyester
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Adhesive Material
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 223|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Carpet Protection Berber Runner with Adhesive Backing
- New Pig Adhesive-Backed Mat Notice
- FAQ for PIG Carpet Protection Runner with Adhesive Backing
- Instructions for PIG Carpet Protection Runner with Adhesive Backing
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Carpet Protection Berber Runner Mat with Adhesive Backing
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
ANSI B101.1- 2009
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerColor Variation Statement
It is normal for top layer materials to show minor variations in color between production runs. This is particularly true for the grades of materials used in consumable or disposable products such as our adhesive-backed mats. New Pig makes every effort to achieve consistent color, but some variance is possible. Perceived differences in color may also result from mat layout orientation or uneven traffic wear patterns.
Accessories for GRPCP913X10
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.