PIG® Caution Slippery When Wet Safety Message Mat
Adhesive-backed, high-visibility Caution Slippery When Wet Safety Message Mats are easy to install, stay down and won't leave residue or damage floors upon removal.
- Adhesive-backed Caution Slippery When Wet Safety Message Mat identifies workplace caution without shifting, bunching or tripping up workers
- High-visibility, 14" safety image alerts employees to watch for slippery floor conditions
- Nonpermanent adhesive sticks to clean, dry floors with a super-tight grip, but peels up easily without damaging floors or leaving a residue
- Unlike vinyl decals or tapes, our adhesive backing has been proven in years of commercial and industrial use and is durable enough to withstand heavy foot traffic, forklifts and pallet jacks
- Anti-slip sign absorbs moisture and won't become slippery when wet like decals, tapes or paints can
- Leave in place and clean with mop or floor scrubber; can be scrubbed, vacuumed or swept off frequently without affecting performance
- Low profile mat withstands heavy foot and cart traffic and stays on the job for up to 3–6 months
- Durable, high-contrast message and images will not wear off
- Sticks to most commercial floor surfaces including smooth indoor concrete, vinyl, linoleum, ceramic tile, quarry tile and laminate flooring
- Apply pressure to surface when installing sign to ensure strong grip to the floor
|Dimensions||24" W x 17" L|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Industry||Industrial Facilities; Shops & Garages|
|Legend||Caution Slippery When Wet|
|Pad Quantity||(4) 24" x 17" pads per box|
|Traffic||Heavy Foot Traffic; Carts & Equipment|
|Walking Surface||Absorbent Top|
|Sold as||4 pads per box|
|New Pig Patent||Patent Pending|
|# per Pallet||120|
Absorbent - Polypropylene
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Adhesive Material
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 225|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Adhesive-Backed Mats
- New Pig Adhesive-Backed Mat Notice
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Grippy® Floor Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
ANSI B101.1- 2009
DisclaimerColor Variation Statement
It is normal for top layer materials to show minor variations in color between production runs. This is particularly true for the grades of materials used in consumable or disposable products such as our adhesive-backed mats. New Pig makes every effort to achieve consistent color, but some variance is possible. Perceived differences in color may also result from mat layout orientation or uneven traffic wear patterns.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.