Features and Benefits
PIG Mat combined with a safety sign. Clean up floor spills while delivering a message that
can't be ignored!
- Lasts 2X longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs, absorbs everything, works everywhere; that's why more plants worldwide use PIG Mat than any other brand
- Clearly visible messages are repeated down the length of the roll to help create a safer environment for workers
- Durable top layer prevents wear, even under heavy foot traffic
- Under the Chat Mat top layer is the proven eight-layer, 100% polypropylene construction of PIG Mat, the strongest mat on the market!
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right in; dark gray color hides grime so mat stays on the job longer
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||24" W x 75' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 13.5 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 13.5 gal. per roll|
|Category||Chat Mat® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 24" sections|
|Special Feature||Printed Safety Message|
|Traffic||Light Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|# per Pallet||40|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT608
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.