PIG® Chem Guard Hazardous Chemical Absorbent Sock
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Forms a barrier to prevent spills of acids, bases, corrosives, and unknown chemicals from spreading.
- Each sock absorbs 80 oz. of acids, bases, coolants, solvents and water; should not be used with hydrofluoric acid or hydrazine
- Economical design offers chemical compatability for cleanup of known liquids
- Fast-wicking amorphous silicate filler retains liquids after absorbing
- Flexible socks are great for diking and molding around chemical spills
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 48" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 7.5 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 80 oz. per sock|
|Application||Leaks & Drips, Maintenance|
|Filler||Expanded Amorphous Silicate|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||12 socks per box|
|# per Pallet||36|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Chem Guard Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® CHEM GUARD Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.