PIG® Collapse-A-Tainer® Lite Spill Containment Berm
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Light-weight, collapsible containment is easy to handle for small jobs like core storage, washdowns and decon.
- A great way to provide portable containment when space is at a premium
- Durable, 18-oz. vinyl is lightweight, easy to handle and chemical-resistant
- 8" standard "step-over" height makes entrances and exits easy, especially when used as a decon station
- Compact and easy to deploy; no assembly required
- Folds easy for carrying or storing
- Due to space allowance for inside supports, usable storage area measures 27" x 51"
|Dimensions||4' W x 6' L x 8" H|
|Sump Capacity||119 gal.|
|Folded Dimensions||11" W x 1.33' L x 4" H Folded|
|Ideal For||Washdowns, Decon|
|Sump Dimensions||4' W x 6' L x 8" H|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Composition||18 oz. Vinyl|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 373|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Collapse-A-Tainer Lite
- How to Measure for PIG® Collapse-a-tainer® Containment System
- Guidelines for Collapse-a-tainer®Spill Containment Unit
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Accessories for PAK721
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.