PIG® Collapsible Utility Tray
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Collapsible leak and drip tray folds for compact storage but deploys quickly.
- Folds for easy transport and compact storage; roll it up with attached hook-and-loop strap
- Easy-to-clean PVC tray is perfect for small liquid transfers, maintenance, fluid changing areas, engine part degreasing and cleaning
- High-visibility green color is easy to see
- Rigid corner supports prevent collapsing while tray is in use
|Sump Capacity Range||40 - 69.9 gal.|
|Dimensions||48" W x 48" L x 4.75" H|
|Sump Capacity||46.8 gal.|
|Interior Bottom Dimensions||48" L x 48" W|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Composition||18 oz. PVC Coated Polyester|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 376|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Collapsible Utility Tray
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
nice, compact drip tray
As Expected !
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.