Seal drains below the grate without the hassle or permanence of cement.
- Durable polyurethane plug forms a liquid-tight, chemical-resistant seal in seconds
- Just wedge plug in drain for an easy alternative to permanently sealing your drains with cement
- Installed plug is low-profile enough to fit below floor grate
- Allows your drain to function normally when plug is not in place; removes easily with hand-tools
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 7" x 6.5" H|
|Drain Size||6" Dia. Drains|
|Ideal For||Long-Term Use|
|Sold as||1 each|
Eye Bolt: Metal
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 161|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Blocker Family
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.