PIG® Corrosives Safety Cabinet
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Australia or New Zealand.
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
Handle your corrosives with care - secure them in a PIG Safety Cabinet with class-leading features and our Lifetime Warranty.
- Buy it once, use it forever with our Lifetime Warranty - if you're not satisfied, we'll replace the cabinet or offer you a full refund
- Polyethylene liners for shelves and sill resist acids, bases and pesticides
- Ribbed liner design helps keep containers out of contact with accumulated liquids
- FM Approved for the storage of flammables; also meets NFPA and OSHA specifications
- Fully MIG-welded 14- and 18-gauge steel construction is built for a lifetime of continuous use
- 14-gauge steel door faces are 56% thicker than competing cabinets
- Three-point, zinc latch ensures fail-safe, non-sparking door closure
- Recessed handle won't catch on passing traffic
- 4" bullet hinges feature self-lubricating, fully enclosed brass pins; won't trap the grime that causes premature hinge failure
- True double-wall construction with 1.5" of insulating air space provides excellent fire protection
- 2" leakproof sump contains leaks, drips and spills
- Flame arrestor vents help prevent flashback ignition
- Full-width, welded shelf hangers offer maximum support and increase sidewall thickness
- Shelf provides 350 lb. UDL weight capacity when evenly loaded
- Grounding connection inhibits static buildup
- Hybrid powder-coat finish resists chemicals and corrosion
|Use With||Corrosive Chemicals|
|Dimensions||43.4" W x 18.6" D x 44" H|
|Interior Dimensions||40" W x 15.4" D x 40.4" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included)|
|Shelves||1 - Adjustable Shelf|
|Special Feature||2 Tray Liners Included|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
Tray Liner - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 352|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Flammable Safety Cabinet
29 CFR 1910.106(d)(3)
Cabinets must be constructed in a manner consistent with this standard to be considered acceptable for storage of flammable materials.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
NFPA Code 30
DisclaimerIntended for indoor use only.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.