- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Advise employees and visitors to keep out of a specific area for their safety.
- Bright, bold colors and easy-to-read OSHA-compliant designs print the full width of the sign for maximum impact
- Available in two sizes and three compositions to suit your use and budget
- Indoors or out, long-lasting, pre-punched aluminum signs offer superior resistance to UV rays, abrasion, chemicals and weather; lasts 5 to 7 years
- Plastic pre-punched signs are an economical choice for light-duty use indoors or out with weather and UV resistance; lasts 3 to 5 years
- Indoors or out, vinyl material provides exceptional flexibility and performance and features high-gloss film to resist weather and abrasion; lasts 3 to 5 years
|Category||Safety Reminder & Policy|
|Legend||Danger Keep Out|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||675|
|Composition||Aluminum, Plastic or Vinyl|
|Color||Black/Red on White|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 235|
14" L x 10" H (SGN2011-10X14-ALM)
14" L x 10" H (SGN2011-10X14-PLS)
14" L x 10" H (SGN2011-10X14-VYL)
10" L x 7" H (SGN2011-7X10-ALM)
10" L x 7" H (SGN2011-7X10-PLS)
10" L x 7" H (SGN2011-7X10-VYL)
.54 lbs. (SGN2011-10X14-ALM)
.2 lbs. (SGN2011-10X14-PLS)
.1 lbs. (SGN2011-10X14-VYL)
.28 lbs. (SGN2011-7X10-ALM)
.2 lbs. (SGN2011-7X10-PLS)
.06 lbs. (SGN2011-7X10-VYL)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.1200
Under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, employers must evaluate hazards present at the facility, communicate those hazards to employees, and teach them how to avoid the hazards.
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.