PIG® DoorBlocker Dike
Specially designed spill dike seals off doorways to protect against spreading spills, rising water or washdown liquids.
- Unique 45-degree wedge design fits snugly against doorjambs to stop the spread of liquids
- Ideal as a barrier in doorways during washdown operations, as a dam to control or contain spilled liquids or as a diverter to direct rising water or liquid away from equipment or supplies
- Reusable dike cleans easily with soap and water
- Polyurethane material resists water, oils and many chemicals
- High-visibility yellow top color draws attention to spill for increased safety
- Fits any doorway up to 4' wide
- Light-weight dike is easy to handle and deploy
|Dimensions||2" W x 4' L x 1.5" H|
|Barrier Dimensions||One 2" W x 4' L x 1.5" H Section|
|Barrier Height||1.5" H|
|Ideal For||Doorway Spill Response|
|Install/Deploy Type||Temporary/Removable Barrier|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|# per Pallet||120|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 160|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- PIG Spillblocker Dike Instructions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
PIG Doorblocker Dike
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.