Features and Benefits
Capture grimy messes from degreasing, repairs and rebuilds in built-in sump to keep your workspace clean!
- Built-in 22-gallon sump catches leaks and drips from wet, leaking or disassembled parts while you work
- Integral drain accommodates a 30-gallon container underneath for added capacity (available separately)
- Removable polyethylene grates allow liquids to pass into sump below
- Heavy-gauge steel workbench holds up to 400 lb.
- Keeps your workspace and benchtop neat while capturing the mess and grime from degreasing, repairs or rebuilds
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||27.5" W x 54.5" L x 53" H|
|Sump Capacity||22 gal.|
|Load Capacity UDL Per Shelf||50 lbs.|
|Shelf Dimensions||54" L x 10" W x 0.5" H|
|Shelves||1 - Non-Adjustable Shelf|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||5|
Legs, Supports - 11 Gauge Hot-Rolled Steel
Sump - 14 Gauge Hot-Rolled Steel
Shelving, Splash Guard - 16 Gauge Hot-Rolled Steel
Grate - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 280|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Drain 'N Contain Workbench Assembly
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
drain & contain workbench
Drain & Contain Workbench
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.