PIG® DrainBlocker® Drain Cover
Prevent spills from going down your storm drains with the patented design that seals tight and won't rip. Guaranteed.
- Durable, long-lasting design withstands long-term outdoor use
- Wipes clean so it can be reused
- Tougher than your standard drain covers! PIG-tough vinyl top resists stretching, ripping and tearing
- Super-sealing bottom layer conforms to uneven surfaces for a tight seal
- Withstands prolonged exposure to diesel fuel and gasoline
- Use for quick spill response or leave it down for long-term drain protection where liquid transfers, washdowns or other leak- and spill- prone jobs are common
- DuPont Elvaloy technology provides lifelong flexibility plus chemical, UV and infrared light resistance to vinyl top
- High-visibility yellow top layer draws attention to spills
- Note: Elvaloy top can become slippery when wet. Please use caution.
|Use With||Round Drains Up to 6" Dia.|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 12" x .335" H|
|Drain Size||Up to 6" Dia.|
|Ideal For||Repeated Use or Frequent Washdowns|
|Max liquid temp exposure||Max Exposure Limit 225°F for up to 30 Minutes|
|Storage Temp Range||Store from 0°F to 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0° to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 each|
|New Pig Patent||8,117,686|
Top: DuPont™ Elvaloy® Vinyl
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 163|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG DrainBlocker Drain Cover with DuPont Elvaloy
- Submersion Test of PIG® DRAINBLOCKER® Drain Cover with DuPont™ Elvaloy® Technology
- Instructions for PIG® Drainblocker® Drain Cover
- SPCC: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PLR412
Drive Over Drain Cover
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.