PIG® Drive-Over DrainBlocker® Drain Cover
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Antimony Oxide (Antimony trioxide)||Cancer|
Looking for a tough round storm-drain cover? You can drive tankers over this one.
- Confidently block drains from spills and water with this outdoor drain cover's super-sealing bottom layer that conforms perfectly for a tight seal while the HogHyde® rubber top layer withstands years and years of repeated heavy vehicle traffic.
- Trust this drive-over drain cover—the proven-toughest on the market—to resist everything from punctures, stretching and tearing to prolonged exposure to weather, UV/IR light and oils like diesel fuel and gasoline, plus many chemicals.
- Maintain a professional look for longer since this drive-over drain cover is designed to wipe clean and get back on the job.
- Use it how you need it, either leaving it down as a preventive measure in leak- and spill-prone areas or storing it for emergency spill response.
|Use With||Round Drains Up to 24" Dia.|
|Max Liquid Temp Exposure||Max Exposure Limit 225°F for up to 30 Minutes|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 30" x .375" H|
|Drain Size||Up to 24" Dia.|
|Ideal For||Heavy Outdoor Vehicle Traffic|
|Storage Temp Range||Store from 0°F to 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0° to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 each|
|New Pig Patent||8,117,686|
|# per Pallet||32|
Top - Co-Polymer Geomembrane
Bottom - Polyurethane
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 165|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Drive-Over DrainBlocker Drain Cover
- Instructions for PIG® Drainblocker® Drain Cover
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PLR930
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.