PIG® Drive-Over SpillBlocker® Dike 90° Corner
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Known to Cause
|Antimony Oxide (Antimony trioxide)
Turn the corner with your Drive-Over SpillBlocker Dikes using this leak-proof 90-degree connector.
- Adapt to obstacles and create square or rectangular perimeters based on the needs of your exact containment space with this 90-degree corner.
- Maintain a solid, leak-proof drive-over containment berm when you use this connector designed to fit perfectly with your Drive-Over SpillBlocker Dikes.
- The super-sealing underside bonds to concrete and smooth surfaces—without adhesive—to provides a full-width bond that grows stronger over time.
- Trust this corner piece to hold strong without compromise—even when driving over it—since it's made of the HogHyde® rubber top layer that stands up to heavy traffic and resists UV rays.
|Max Liquid Temp Exposure
|Max Exposure Limit 225°F for up to 30 Minutes
|Drive-Over SpillBlocker Dike
|2" W x 6" L x 1" H
|Works from 0°F to 160°F
Top Skin: Co-Polymer Geomembrane
Bottom Layer: Polyurethane
|Pigalog® Page Number
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG DrainBlocker Drain Cover
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Blocker Family
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PLR951
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.