PIG® Ear Protection Required Safety Message Mat
Combines a high-visibility Ear Protection Required message with a high-traction, non-slip adhesive-backed mat to help prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Adhesive-backed mat sticks to the floor without shifting, bunching or tripping up workers; high-visibility Ear Protection Required image alerts workers to required PPE
- Large 20" safety image alerts employees to safety requirements or cautions in their workplace
- Absorbent and high-traction top layer removes liquid and debris from shoes and prevents falls in wet, oily work environments
- 5 feet of walk-off coverage prevents dirt, grime and moisture from being tracked around, keeping surrounding floors clean and dry
- Message mat is durable enough to withstand heavy foot traffic, forklifts and pallet jacks
- Absorbs a wide variety of liquids including water, oil and grease; leakproof backing prevents liquid from soaking through to the floor
- Peels up easily without leaving a residue; simply replace when mat shows signs of wear
- Easy to clean; message mat won't shift or be damaged by mops, vacuums, shop/wet vacs or floor scrubbers
- Sticks to most floor surfaces including concrete, vinyl, linoleum, ceramic tile, quarry tile and laminate flooring
|Dimensions||3' W x 5' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 1 gal. per roll|
|Absorbency per||Up to .5 gal. per pad|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Industry||Industrial Facilities; Shops & Garages|
|Legend||Ear Protection Required|
|Pad Quantity||(2) 3' x 5' pads per roll|
|Traffic||Heavy Foot Traffic; Carts & Equipment|
|Walking Surface||Absorbent Top|
|Sold as||2 pads per roll|
|# per Pallet||120|
Absorbent - Polypropylene
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Adhesive Material
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 225|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Adhesive-Backed Mats
- New Pig Adhesive-Backed Mat Notice
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Grippy® Floor Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
ANSI B101.1- 2009
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerColor Variation Statement
It is normal for top layer materials to show minor variations in color between production runs. This is particularly true for the grades of materials used in consumable or disposable products such as our adhesive-backed mats. New Pig makes every effort to achieve consistent color, but some variance is possible. Perceived differences in color may also result from mat layout orientation or uneven traffic wear patterns.
Accessories for GRPWS3502
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.