PIG® Elephant Absorbent Mat Roll with Poly Backing
Extreme durability and toughness; zigzag-stitched absorbent mat rolls provide excellent walk-on durability.
- Mediumweight rolls with poly backing prevent grease, oil and other liquids from reaching floors, counters or other surfaces; ideal for everyday spills and machine overspray in walkways and aisleways
- Our toughest mat! Zigzag stitching provides extra wear resistance and walk-on durability while absorbing leaks, drips and spills
- Walk and roll all over it. Strong enough to withstand heavy foot traffic and light wheeled traffic
- Place over a spill with poly-back side up to reduce harmful, flammable or irritating vapors
- Won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated; liquids absorb quickly for faster, easier cleanups and safer workplaces
- Can be cut with a utility knife or scissors
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, coolants, solvents, water and more
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||31" W x 100' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 10.2 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 10.2 gal. per roll|
|Category||Elephant Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Traffic||Heavy Foot Traffic; Carts & Equipment|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||7930-01-650-9937|
|# per Pallet||20|
Absorbent, Backing - Polypropylene
Stitching - Polyester
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 23|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT270
Pig Mat Riocks
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.