PIG® Everyday Use Cleanup Kit
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Make quick work of small messes with our grab-and-go clean up kit for everyday, accidental spills.
- Compact design lets you store a spill kit virtually anywhere you need one for fast response
- Easy-open bag protects kit contents from dirt and moisture
- Single-use kit is faster and more efficient than dragging a large spill kit to a small cleanup; safer and more effective than using rags or paper towels
- Includes universal absorbent mat pads and loose absorbent to clean up a wide range of liquids
- Disposable gloves, mini dustpan and hand cleaner packet also included to aid cleanup
- Resealable bag can be used to contain used absorbents
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents - the world's #1 selling brand
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||4" W x 9.25" L x 13" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 18.5 oz.|
|Container Type||Single Use Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Special Feature||Single Use Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
3 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® Lightweight Universal Absorbent Mat Pad
1 - 3-5 oz. PIG® Sheen Clean® Loose Absorbent (PLP900-1)
1 - 12" L SHOWA NITRI-DEX® Nitrile Gloves (GLV970-XL)
1 - 8" x 12" Premoistened Hand Wipe
1 - Disposable Scoop with Scraper
1 - Resealable Poly Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 87|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for SCRUBS Wiper
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Sheen Clean® Loose Absorbent
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatibility guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids; or ensure compatibility with the chemical manufacturer.
Every cart and Department needs one
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.