PIG® Eye Wash Station Sign
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Helps employees quickly locate an emergency eye wash station in the event of an accident.
- Bright, bold colors and easy-to-read OSHA-compliant designs print the full width of the sign for maximum impact
- Available in three compositions to suit your use and budget
- Indoors or out, long-lasting, pre-punched aluminum signs offer superior resistance to UV rays, abrasion, chemicals and weather; lasts 5 to 7 years
- Plastic pre-punched signs are an economical choice for light-duty use indoors or out with weather and UV resistance; lasts 3 to 5 years
- Indoors or out, vinyl material provides exceptional flexibility and performance and features high-gloss film to resist weather and abrasion; lasts 3 to 5 years
|Dimensions||14" L x 10" H|
|Category||Personal Protection & First Aid|
|Legend||Eye Wash Station|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||675|
|Color||Black/Green on White|
|Composition||Aluminum, Plastic or Vinyl|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 235|
.54 lbs. (SGN2018-10X14-ALM)
.2 lbs. (SGN2018-10X14-PLS)
.1 lbs. (SGN2018-10X14-VYL)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.1200
Under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, employers must evaluate hazards present at the facility, communicate those hazards to employees, and teach them how to avoid the hazards.
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.