PIG® Fat Mat® Absorbent Roll
Need more cleanup power? There's a mat for that. Double the layers of our regular PIG Mat for your biggest messes.
- Twice as many layers of 100% polypropylene as our regular PIG Mats, thermally bonded to form one super-absorbent mat capable of drinking up huge volumes of liquid
- Tough, spunbond top layer stands up to heavy foot traffic; won't rip, tear, fray or create a trip hazard, even when saturated
- Fast-wicking "diaper action" transfers liquids into the absorbent inner layers to keep moisture away from surface
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more
- Gray color means absorbed leaks and drips blend right in
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Rolls are ideal for covering large areas and soaking up leaks and overspray
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Extreme heavyweight Fat Mat construction is ideal for applications that require long life and high capacity
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||32" W x 75' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 40 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 40 gal. per roll|
|Category||Universal Absorbent Mat; Fat Mat® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 16" sections|
|Traffic||Medium Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|# per Pallet||12|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 21|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT2102
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.