Features and Benefits
16 thirsty layers of PIG Oil-Only Mat made for your biggest cleanups!
- 16 layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to form one highly absorbent mat capable of drinking up huge volumes of oily liquids
- Tough, spunbond top layer stands up to heavy foot traffic; won't rip, tear, fray or create a trip hazard, even when saturated
- Fast-wicking "diaper action" transfers oil into the absorbent inner layers to keep moisture away from surface
- Absorbs and retains oils and fuels, not water. White color tells you it’s only for oils and fuels
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Rolls are ideal for covering large areas and soaking up leaks and overspray
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Extreme heavyweight Fat Mat construction is ideal for applications that require long life and high capacity
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||32" W x 75' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 40 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 40 gal. per roll|
|Category||Fat Mat® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Short-Term Outdoor Use|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 16" sections|
|Traffic||Medium Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|# per Pallet||12|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerOutdoor Use Notice
Intended for indoor use or short-term outdoor use only; not suited for extended exposure to direct sunlight.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT4102
Fat Mat Oil Blanket
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.