PIG® Flammable Storage Safety Cabinet
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
- CAB910-YW is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY.
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Australia, Guam, Mariana Islands, New Zealand, Puerto Rico.
Store flammable materials in this large flammable-safety cabinet.
- Confidently store large amounts of flammable materials safely.
- FM-Approved for flammable storage and meets NFPA and OSHA specifications.
- Large frame holds up to 45 gallons of flammable materials.
- Powder coating resists chemicals and corrosion; store indoors.
- Manual door's three-point zinc latch is fail-safe and non-sparking.
- Door lock is built in and includes keys; also accepts separate locks (not included).
- Flame arrestor vents, grounding connection and air-insulated double wall minimize fire risks, including ignition flashback and static build-up.
- Hold 270 lbs. UDL per full-width shelf on welded shelf hangers.
- Leakproof sump makes flammable liquid storage even safer by capturing drips and spills.
- Lifetime guarantee to replace or refund this MIG-welded 18-guage steel cabinet.
|Dimensions||43" W x 18" D x 65" H|
|Category||Flammable Safety Cabinet|
|Interior Dimensions||40" W x 14.3125" D x 61.1875" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included); Padlockable (Padlock Not Included)|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 335|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Dimensions for CAB910
- Instructions for PIG Flammable Safety Cabinet
29 CFR 1910.106(d)(3)
Cabinets must be constructed in a manner consistent with this standard to be considered acceptable for storage of flammable materials.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
NFPA Code 30
DisclaimerIntended for indoor use only.
Accessories for CAB910
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.