PIG® Flat Absorbent Sock
Our low-profile flat sock for everyday liquids provides more ground contact for best protection against seepage
- Flat design is a hybrid of round socks and flat pillows; hugs walls, machine bases and uneven ground to contain leaks, drips and spills
- Low-profile design puts more material in contact with the ground for better diking and maximum saturation
- Stitch-bonded, polypropylene skin resists bursting; sock is wringable for reclaiming up to 65% of absorbed liquid
- Cellulose filler is highly absorbent for containing and soaking up liquids
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more; not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids
- Recycled content is ideal when green products are desired or required
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!
|Dimensions||6" W x 48" L x 2" H|
|Recycled Content||85% Mixture of Pre- and Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose Filler|
|Absorbency||Up to 12 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 2 gal. per sock|
|Application||Leaks & Drips, Maintenance|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||6 socks per box|
|# per Pallet||24|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 32|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for SUPER PIG® & PIG® Pillow absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
HOW TO IMPORVE PERFECTION
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.