PIG® FlexBerm Spill Containment Pad
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Roll right over the soft foam walls of our flex berm for easy washdowns or temporary leak containment.
- Soft, 2" sidewalls contain liquids and spring back to shape after you roll over them; no ramps or drum lifters needed
- Ready-to-use berm is ideal for temporary storage of drums and containers
- Constructed of leakproof, impermeable and chemical-resistant 18 oz. vinyl
- One-piece construction deploys in seconds; no assembly required
- Portable, lightweight and easy to store when not in use
- Bright yellow color minimizes tripping hazards
- Not recommended for use with vehicle traffic
|Dimensions||2.7' W x 2.7' L x 2" H|
|Sump Capacity||5 gal.|
|Folded Dimensions||2' W x 2' L x 2" H Folded|
|Ideal For||Washdowns, Temporary Leak Containment|
|Sump Dimensions||2' W x 2' L x 2" H|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||20|
|Composition||18 oz. Vinyl|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 388|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for FlexBerm Containment Pads
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.