PIG® Green Ham-O® Absorbent Mat Roll
Brings the fun to leak, drip and spill cleanup! Ham-O layer camouflages liquids and grime while it absorbs; tear off only what you need.
- No job is too big for our wide heavyweight rolls; our most popular mat weight is ideal for absorbing leaks, drips or overspray in walkways and aisles and for soaking up big spills in large areas
- PIG-Printed Camouflage Mats are a fun way to absorb liquid and hide grime; Ham-O mats keep your workplace clean and your employees safe and happy
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right in to hamouflage top layer so mat appears clean
- Walk all over it! Scuff-resistant hamouflage layer stands up to foot traffic in aisles and walkways; resists rips, tears and abrasions from tools when used as a liner
- Use anywhere – line workbenches, counters and toolboxes, catch drips and overspray around machinery, clean up oil and grease in service pits and more!
- PIG Mat lasts 2x longer than competitive mats and won’t rip, tear or fray even when saturated; liquids absorb quickly for faster, easier cleanups and safer workplaces
- Easy-tear perforations let you tear off small or large pieces for less waste
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, coolants, solvents, water and more
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||32" W x 150' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 47.4 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 47.4 gal. per roll|
|Category||Ham-O® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 32" sections|
|Special Feature||Camouflage Pattern|
|Traffic||Medium Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|# per Pallet||12|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 19|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerHAM-O® Mat Notice
Not recommended for absorbing solvents or corrosive liquids that may affect the printed pattern.
Accessories for MAT269
Top of the line
Keeps oil & grime contained!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.