PIG® Ham-O® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Roll
Brings the fun to leak, drip and spill cleanup! Ham-O mat rolls camouflage absorbed leaks and drips of oil from ledges and shelves.
- Line shelves and ledges along machines and soak up heavy leaks and drips of oil-based liquids with our narrow heavyweight rolls
- PIG-Printed Camouflage Mats are a fun way to absorb oils and fuels and hide grime; Ham-O mats keep your workplace clean and your employees safe and happy
- Absorbed leaks and drips blend right into hamouflage top layer so mat appears clean
- Scuff-resistant hamouflage layer stands up to foot traffic in aisles and walkways; resists rips, tears and abrasions from tools when used as a liner
- Use anywhere – line workbenches, counters and toolboxes, catch drips and overspray around machinery, clean up oil and grease in service pits and more!
- Absorbs oil, NOT water
- Easy-tear perforations let you tear off small or large pieces for less waste
- PIG Mat lasts 2x longer than competitive mats and won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated; liquids absorb quickly for faster, easier cleanups and safer workplaces
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||16" W x 150' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 47.4 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 23.7 gal. per roll|
|Category||Ham-O® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 16" sections|
|Special Feature||Camouflage Pattern|
|Traffic||Medium Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||2 rolls per bag|
|# per Pallet||12|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 46|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerHAM-O® Mat Notice
Not recommended for absorbing solvents or corrosive liquids that may affect the printed pattern.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT436
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.