PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad
Safely soak up acids, bases, corrosives and hazardous chemical spills with our HazMat absorbent pads.
- Get the best value for cleaning up small leaks and drips of hazardous liquids with our lightweight pads
- Soaks up the widest range of acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids - even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Absorbs a wide range of hazardous liquids found in chemical storage areas, around dip tanks, in cleaning agents used in food processing plants, in boiler rooms, labs, and R&D departments
- Pink color is designated for hazardous chemicals and easy to identify in a spill emergency or cleanup
- Chemical-resistant mat won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- PIG Mat lasts 2x longer than competitive mats and won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated; liquids absorb quickly for faster, easier cleanups and safer workplaces
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15" W x 20" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 22 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 14.08 oz. per pad|
|Category||PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 15" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||200 pads per bag|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-450-9763|
|# per Pallet||36|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 69|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Chemical absorbent mat pad
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.